Friday, April 17, 2015

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Official Teaser Trailer [HD]

Like I mentioned in my Instagram post I wouldn't be sharing the leaked version of this trailer since I was fairly certain Warner Bros. would just release the high def official trailer soon after much like Marvel did when the first Avengers: AoU trailer was leaked. So here it is and let me tell you it is very dark and gritty but is that what you wanted from this movie? Many have complained by the direction DC and Snyder have decided to take with these movies but I personally can't complain since it's looking to be a good movie so far. What did you think about Batflek? I think he looks like a perfect Bruce Wayne and his batman has me very very excited. Check out the trailer here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment