Friday, March 25, 2016

I'm Back??? (excuses, excuses)

Hello!

  If you're reading this i'd like to thank you for taking time out of your day to read something i'm very passionate about. First of all i'd like to explain why I haven't kept up with this blog and why I plan on changing that this year.
  I am very very critical of anything creative I do, including but not limited to Drawing, Writing, and anything involving being on camera (I wouldn't say I am camera shy but I can't sit here and talk to the camera without picking it apart and eventually deleting it.)
As you would imagine this gets in the way of both writing out reviews and filming myself talking about them. At first I blamed my job for taking up most of my time that I had to do these kinds of things but unfortunately that wasn't always the case.
  Today I realized that some special people actually care about my opinion on movies and that made me very very happy as well as determined to continue this little hobby. So there you have it folks, I gave you a lame excuse and I guess this is me making somewhat of a promise that as long as one person is willing to listen to what some nobody film lover has to say about all the latest movies and movie news, I will be here writing and hopefully once I don't hate my face on camera i'll make more video reviews.
  If you ever notice that I start to fall behind on this, I would greatly appreciate some positive reinforcement even if it does come down to yelling at me in CAPS LOCK to get off my lazy ass and talk about movies.
  Once again i'd like to thank you for going out of your way to read this and invite you to drop a comment here or on any of my social media if you'd like to discuss anything movie related!


I'm also terrible at finishing off things like this so bye I guess...


                                                               



No comments:

Post a Comment