Monday, October 20, 2014

FanCast: Doctor Strange(2016)

With confirmation from marvel and all the rumors of who will be cast as Doctor Strange I've given it some thought and decided that in my honest opinion Zachary Quinto 
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0704270/?mode=desktop
Of Star Trek and Heroes fame, Quinto has proven his acting ability and has shown he can take on iconic roles such as Spock. He has the looks and I'm positive he can nail Stephen Strange's persona and mannerisms. Now another reason it'd be great casting would be because of the fact that Quinto would be the first openly Gay actor to be a lead and pivotal character in the MCU. Now don't get me wrong I'm not saying his sexuality gives him any advantage in the role but it would be nice to change up the cast a little, much like DC is doing with adding women characters and minorities to their super hero line up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment