Sunday, October 26, 2014

FanCast: Joel from The Last of Us

With confirmation from many sources of a film adaptation of the hugely successful Playstation exclusive The Last of Us comes speculation of who will play who. Since it's his birthday I'm gonna go ahead and present to you my Fancast for Joel the lead in the film. 
Dylan McDermott 
The American Horror Story star always seemed perfect for the role since I first played the game. The Joel character is street smart and always quick with a comeback so not only is he a good lookalike but I feel he could play the character very well. 
This game is heavily influenced by the main characters relationship so it'll be important to cast someone who can capture that and I believe McDermott can. 
It'd be unfair to talk about casting in this movie and not include my choice for the female lead but I'll save that for another day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment