Friday, November 7, 2014

I'll be watching Interstellar in a few hours.

So after almost a year of waiting it's finally time. I have to admit all the advertising that this film had was kind of frustrating me, it seemed everyday I saw a new trailer or poster released and it was getting annoying. Well anyway all that is over and it's finally time to see the real deal. I'm pretty excited and even though I've been trying really hard to stay away from reviews and people talking about seeing it in general I have seen some post with mixed reviews but an overall positive consensus. I worked all night and I might only get a couple of hours of sleep before I head to the earliest showing today and get in line cause I just can't wait any longer. I'll post my thoughts later on today so stay tuned in for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment