Thursday, December 4, 2014

News from the Bond 24 announcement this morning.

Sadly I fell asleep before 2 am last night so I wasn't awake for the Bond 24 live stream and announcement this morning which was at 5 am in my time. Here's what I gathered from the Official Bond Twitter for those of you who haven't seen it. 
An official Title and Teaser poster 
With the poster came an official date of release. 
A look at what the world's greatest secret agent will be driving. Aston Martin DB10 which is a monster of a car with a nice coating of elegance. 
We also got a look at some of the new characters that will be introduced. 
Christoph Waltz is playing "Oberhauser" who is bond's skiing instructor but in sure there's more to the character than that.
Confirmation has also been given on whether Dave Bautista will be playing a villain/henchman type role. He'll be playing Mr.Hinx
All this news is very exciting and I'm huge fan of the direction that the bond films are headed in. I can't wait for mor news on the matter. 






No comments:

Post a Comment